- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, January 11, at 7 p.m.
- Where: FedExForum
- Door time: 5 p.m. for G-Pass holders with Magic Pass, or 6 p.m. for G-Pass holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
Choose Between Two Options
- $47 for one Magic Pass and one game G-Pass with seating in section 103, 107, or 112, rows 6–13; 104, 106, 113, or 115, rows 16–19; or 105 or 114, rows 17–19 (up to $77.60 value)
- $50 for one game G-Pass with seating in sections 111, rows 1–3; 101, 107–112, or 118, rows 1–4; 103, rows 1–5; or 104, 106, 113, or 115, rows 1–10 (up to $83.10 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
191 Beale St.
Memphis, Tennessee 38103