- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one ticket plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Saturday, December 28, at 2 p.m. or 7 p.m.
- Where: Baltimore Arena
- Door time: Two hours before tip-off for ticket holders with Magic Pass, one hour before tip-off for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Four Options
- $37 for seating in rows A–E of section 103–104 or 113–114, or rows D–J of section 13–17 (up to $61.85 value)
- $52 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (up to $85.85 value)
- $48 for seating in rows A–C of section 13–17 or rows AA–BB of section 103–104 or 113–114 (up to $79.30 value)
- $62 for the same seating options as above, plus one Magic Pass (up to $103.30 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Baltimore Arena (formerly 1st Mariner Arena)
201 W Baltimore St.
Baltimore, Maryland 21201