With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a Harlem Globetrotters game, or one G-Pass plus a Magic Pass to pregame festivities
- When: Sunday, February 23, at 2 p.m.
- Where: DCU Center
- Door time: 12 p.m. for ticket holders with Magic Pass, 1 p.m. for ticket holders with game tickets only
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Choose from Three Options
- $39 for one game ticket for seating in rows A–B of sections 107, 109, 122, or 124; rows A–E of sections 103 or 117; rows A–G of sections 102, 104, or 113; rows EE–RR of sections 102, 104, or 113; rows E–G of section 118; rows FF–RR of section 103; rows J–K of sections 102, 104, 113, or 118; or rows LL–MM of sections 107, 109, 122, or 124 (a $64.50 value)
- $53 for one game ticket for seating in the sections listed above, plus a Magic Pass (an $88.50 value)
- $46 for a Magic Pass plus one game ticket for seating in row MM of section 119; rows EE–MM of section 120; rows GG–MM of sections 120, 101, 105, or 111; or rows H–L of sections 107 or 124 (a $76.50 value)
Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players 90 minutes before the game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
50 Foster St.
Worcester, Massachusetts 01608