With their distinctive, red, white, and blue candy-striped uniforms, the Harlem Globetrotters are instantly recognizable on most courts and maddeningly difficult to guard during pickup games in barber-pole factories. Witness basketball at its most colorful with this GrouponLive deal to see the Harlem Globetrotters play at the Wells Fargo Center. Choose from the following seating options:
- For $42, you get one ticket for seating in rows C–F of end-zone sections 106A, 108A, 118A, or 120A (up to a $69.30 value, including all fees).
- For $53, you get one ticket (up to a $95.50 value, including all fees) for seating in one of the following areas:
- Rows A–B of end-zone sections 106A, 108A, 118A, or 120A
- Rows A–C of sections 103, 111, 115, or 123
- Rows 1–3 or sections 101–102, 112–114, or 124
- For $69, you get one ticket for seating in one of the areas listed in the second option, plus a Magic Pass (up to a $115.50 value, including all fees).
For each option, choose between the following game times:
- Friday, March 8, at 7 p.m.
- Saturday, March 9, at 1 p.m.
Doors open one hour before the game for ticket holders and two hours before the game for ticket holders with a Magic Pass. Magic Passes grant access to a special 30-minute exhibition of tricks and hands-on basketball fun with the players starting 90 minutes before each game; pass holders also get the chance to meet the Globetrotters and their mascot, Globie, and to collect autographs.
Since forming in the 1920s, the Harlem Globetrotters have continued to entertain millions of parents, children, and general basketball admirers with a trademark blend of athletic precision and razzle-dazzle showmanship. For the team's 2012 tour, a rotating roster of Globetrotter favorites take to the hardwood each game, so spectators might spot Special K sharing a behind-the-back pass with dunker Quake, whose high jump once cleared 7 feet, cruelly dashing his dreams of working in a ceiling-fan store. The Globetrotters might also present a study in contrasts with 5-foot-2 Too Tall and 7-foot-8 Tiny, the world's tallest pro basketball player.
During each Globetrotters game, youngsters laugh along and witness the jovial jocks performing classic routines of unconventional passing and sudden transmutations of water into confetti. Having performed in 120 countries and on all six penguin-overrun continents, the Globetrotters are one of the few teams inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as ambassadors of the sport.
“Great fun! ”
“We were able to stay for the entire time, so bring a good camera. The Harlem Globetrotters were great with the kids!!!”
Wells Fargo Center
3601 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19148