Seeing one of your favorite bands is a transcendent experience, like seeing your favorite actor play your favorite president. Spoil your senses with this GrouponLive deal.
- $30 for one G-Pass to see TLC with GoGo Morrow (up to $52.50 value)
- When: Saturday, July 12, at 9 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Atlantic City
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The T: Tionne "T-Boz" Watkins
- The L: Lisa "Left-Eye" Lopes
- The C: Rozonda "Chili" Thomas
- Current members: Watkins and Thomas, who have continued on in the face of Lopes' tragic death in 2002
- Impressive stats: one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time; won two Grammys for their Diamond sophomore album, CrazySexyCool; Fanmail went Platinum six times over
- Most recent release: 2003's 20, a greatest hits compilation that included "Meant to Be," a new song penned by Ne-Yo
- Songs you've probably heard: "Waterfalls," "Creep," Unpretty," Diggin' on You," "Red Light Special"
- Other reason to love "Waterfalls," besides its unshakable hook and classic music video: it inspired a "Weird Al" Yankovic parody about the dangers of making prank calls
- What TLC wants none of: scrubs
- How they define a scrub: a deadbeat guy who thinks he's fine
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great show. Seats were good.”
“This was an amazing show! Sexy and heart stopping...a must see. ”
House of Blues Atlantic City
Atlantic City, New Jersey 08401