- $23 for admission for one to Hedwig and the Angry Inch (up to a $45 value, including order fee)
- When: any show of your choice through June 15. Performances run Thursday–Saturday at 8 p.m.
- Where: Boxcar Theatre
- Seating: best available at the time of redemption
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Hedwig and the Angry Inch
Since premiering off Broadway in 1998, Hedwig and the Angry Inch has received both an Obie Award and a cult status to rival The Rocky Horror Show. Hedwig––an East German ex-patriot and victim of a botched sex-change operation––tours with her band in the wake of her more successful former boyfriend, rock star Tommy Gnosis. Throughout the show, she shares the tale of her unusual life with an air that is both heartbreaking and charmingly self-deprecating. A cast of eight actors steps into and out of the role and wig of the titular Hedwig, an angle Buck Wolf of Weird News says “works beautifully…one Hedwig takes over seamlessly from another…it feels as if the show was meant to be done this way.” A glam-rock soundtrack backed by a full live band anchors the tale, challenging the audience to tear down Hedwig like the Berlin Wall in “Tear Me Down” before slowing into the surreal rock ballad “Origin of Love,” and finishing with "Midnight Radio."
What some people are buzzing about: