People in musicals break into song at the drop of a hat, especially if that's their cue to sing, "Hats Are Falling Off All Over (Ain't It Windy?)." Doff your cap to this Groupon.
- One G-Pass to see Hello, Dolly!, Part of Fifth Third Bank Fox Theatre Series
- When: Friday, October 18, or Saturday, October 19
- Where: Fox Theatre
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
October 18 at 8 p.m.:
- $28 for seating in rows FF–JJ of sections F3–F4 or rows AA–GG of section F5 (up to a $55.70 value)
- $34 for seating in rows E–Q of section F2, rows S–T of section F3, or rows S–Z of F4 (up to a $65.95 value)
October 19 at 2 p.m.:
- $28 for seating in rows AA–DD of sections F2 and F5; rows EE–FF of section F3; or rows BB–GG of section F4 (up to a $55.70 value)
- $34 for seating in rows L–T of section F2 or rows C–T of section F5 (up to a $65.95 value)
October 19 at 8 p.m.:
- $28 for seating in rows AA–DD of sections F2 and F5; rows EE–FF of section F3; or rows BB–FF of section F4 (up to a $55.70 value)
- $34 for seating in rows F–P of section F2, rows S–U of section F4, or rows H–N of section F5 (up to a $65.95 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Before it made its Broadway debut in 1964, Hello, Dolly! had several other lives. Its plot came from English play A Day Well Spent, which Thornton Wilder turned into The Merchant of Yonkers and later The Matchmaker. At the center of all these versions was the endearingly meddlesome matchmaker who was known as Dolly Levi by the time the musical version landed on Broadway in the 1960s. When we meet her, Dolly's latest task is to whisk bachelor, half-millionaire, and curmudgeon Horace Vandergelder from Yonkers to New York City to find love—although she's secretly determined that he should find it in her. Along the way, she encounters other characters in need of her matchmaking skills and sets about arranging their happiness while plotting her own.
The winner of multiple Tony Awards including Best Musical, Hello, Dolly! has helped elevate the careers of an array of actresses, beginning with original star Carol Channing. In its latest production, Emmy- and Golden Globe-winning actress Sally Struthers takes over the role of Dolly, injecting the effervescent charm well known to fans of All in the Family and, more recently, Gilmore Girls. "Struthers is, like her character, a force of nature," the Florida Times-Union reported after a 2012 run of the show in Jacksonville. "She sings a little, dances a little, clowns a little and charms a lot." On this tour, she joins a cast of Broadway pros in an evening of joyful belting, with hits including "Put on Your Sunday Clothes," "Before the Parade Passes By," and, of course, title song "Greetings, Dorothy."
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Great show big Tyson fans”
“Great performance. we also got our seats boosted up to be in the orchestra pit. ”
2211 Woodward Avenue
Detroit, Michigan 48201