Some things you have to see in person to fully appreciate, such as a concert or the newer, deeper Grand Canyon. Take it all in with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets to a concert or comedy show
- Where: High Dive
- General admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for one ticket to Animals as Leaders on Friday, June 6, at 7 p.m. (up to $22.70 value). Doors open at 6 p.m.
- $6 for one ticket to Andrew Jackson Jihad on Sunday, June 8, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $13.25 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $5 for two tickets and two jello shots or sodas to Comedy Apocalypse with Gregg Cee on Thursday, June 12, at 10 p.m. (up to $10 value). Doors open at 9 p.m.
- $6 for one two-day pass to the 4th Annual Summer Jam on Friday, June 20 and Saturday, June 21, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $13.25 value)
- $6 for one ticket to Hundred Waters on Friday, June 27, at 10 p.m. (up to $13.25 value). Doors open at 7 p.m.
- $6 for one ticket to Tobacco Road Band on Saturday, June 28, at 8:30 p.m. (up to $13.25 value). Doors open at 8 p.m.
- $9 for one ticket to Nice Peter on Sunday, June 29, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $18.88 value). Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Animals as Leaders: described as an instrumental progressive metal band, these rockers just released their third album, The Joy of Motion
- Andrew Jackson Jihad: Phoenix act who blends folk and punk, much to the delight of fans and the terror of acoustic guitars
- Comedy Apocalypse: funnyman Gregg Cee hosts this showcase of local comedians including AJ Gill, Darryl Chapman, Barry Yuille, Jr., and headliner Simon Nash
- 4th Annual Summer Jam: Gainesville’s 4th annual mid-summer local music festival with 2 days, over 14 local artists, and DJs. Headlined by local hip hop artist D.P.
- Hundred Waters: Gainesville’s own electro-folk quartet, poised to blow up thanks to a recent “Best New Music” rating from Pitchfork for their latest album, The Moon Rang Like a Bell
- Tobacco Rd. Band: these country crooners are led by a frontman who opened for Lady Antebellum and Jason Aldean
- Nice Peter: One half of the masterminds behind the YouTube hit Epic Rap Battles of History, which pits historical figures against each other in humorous rap battles. Fans can expect similar musical satire from Peter in his live show.
100% of 10 customers recommend
“Just do it, they always impress. Good times had by all. ”