Watching an event live is way better than viewing a recording or seeing it reenacted 200 years later. Be there with this GrouponLive deal.
- One or two tickets to a tribute band, Smile Empty Soul, or a comedy showcase
- Where: High Dive
- General admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $7 for one ticket to Dixie Desperados on Saturday, August 16, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $12.75 value)
- $12 for two tickets (up to $25.50 value)
- $5 for one ticket to Gimmie Hendrix on Thursday, August 21, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $7.65 value)
- $8 for two tickets (up to $15.30 value)
- $8 for one ticket to Smile Empty Soul on Wednesday, August 27, at 7:30 p.m. (up to $15.30 value)
- $5 for two tickets to a comedy show, plus two jello shots on Thursday, August 28, at 10 p.m. (up to $10 value)
- $5 for one ticket to Sh*tty Beatles on Friday, August 29, at 9:30 p.m. (up to $8.15 value)
- $8 for two tickets (up to $16.30 value)
- Dixie Desperados: although they just put out a new album, these Southern rockers burst onto the scene in the ’70s, parlaying their roadhouse tours into gigs opening for the Allman Brothers, Molly Hatchet, and the Charlie Daniels Band
- Gimme Hendrix: Want a replica of the Jimi Hendrix Experience? Then catch this trio, who don strikingly similar ensembles and embody the band’s electrifying solos and drum-tight rhythm section.
- Smile Empty Soul: “Bottom of a Bottle,” “Don’t Need You,” and “Chemicals”—these are just a handful of singles you may hear from this longstanding post-grunge act.
- Sh*tty Beatles: Their name is only half-serious. While they do play classics from The Fab Four, they play them well, from early hits such as “Love Me Do” to more experimental songs like “While My Guitar Gently Weeps.”
- Comedy Showcase: laugh at local and touring comedians as they wax witty on life, relationships, and Yankee Candles
100% of 10 customers recommend
“Just do it, they always impress. Good times had by all. ”