- $6 for one ticket to see Le Theatre de Marionette's Holly Jolly Christmas (up to a $12 value)
- When: any show, November 29–December 22
- Where: Arlington Christkindl Market
- Door time: 10 minutes before each performance
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Children can participate in a free puppet-making workshop Tuesday-Thursday, before or after the scheduled shows.
- Meet Santa and Rudolf
- Admission and parking at the Christkindl Market are free.
- Click here to view the schedule of performances.
Holly Jolly Christmas
As Christmas draws nearer, Le Theatre de Marionette celebrates the stories of the season with music and hand-made puppets. In a magical shop where toys come to life, crowds witness a teddy bear juggling candy canes, a dancing snowman, and an ice-skating penguin. Familiar characters from the North Pole make an appearance too, including the worker elves. Kris Kringle lands his sleigh on-stage surrounded by simulated snow with Rudolf at his lead for the show's finale. Viewers can arrive early for a special marionette demonstration, and stay late to have their pictures taken and prove to their friends that Santa is made out of wood.