- One ticket to see Fidel Rueda or Halfway to St. Patrick's Day with The Young Dubliners
- Where: House of Blues Anaheim
- General Admission Standing
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees
- $23 to see Fidel Rueda on Saturday, August 30, at 9 p.m. (up to $46 value)
- $18 to see Halfway to St. Patrick's Day with The Young Dubliners with King Washington on Friday, September 19, at 8 p.m. (up to $36 value)
- How young Fidel found his calling: his father always kept an accordion lying around, and little Fidel practiced and made perfect until he was booking gigs
- Los Buitres de Culiacan: Fidel's first band, whose Solo Para Mi album laid the groundwork for his solo popularity
- An example of that popularity: "Tu Ya Eres Cosa Del Pasado" currently has more than 58 million views on YouTube
- His latest: Todo Gracias a Ti
- What to expect live: new hits alongside tracks from his breakthrough debut, Paz En Este Amor, Norteño melodies to make your corazón swell, and evidence of why he's called "El Príncipe del acordeón"
Halfway to St. Patrick's Day with The Young Dubliners
- 179: the number of days between this concert and St. Patrick's Day
- What to do if you can't wait: come drink and dance to jaunty Celtic rock like it's March 17th
- If you like The Pogues, The Waterboys, and Thin Lizzy: you'll love The Young Dubliners
- The Young Dubliners' sound, according to the Spokane Inlander: "like a pint of honest rock music with a shot of Irish flair dropped in for extra kick"
Tips from Groupon Customers
“It can get pretty hot in there. ”
House of Blues Anaheim
1530 S Disneyland Dr.
Anaheim, California 92802