The first food carts were pulled by horses, which often ate all the ingredients and were forced to earn the money back by fixing races with their friends. Gallop toward grub with this GrouponLive deal.
- $26 for one VIP ticket to the Houston Food Truck Fest (up to a $51.63 value)
- When: Saturday, November 9, at 11 a.m.
- Where: Stereo Live
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup of food trucks.
- In addition to regular menus, each gourmet truck offers a $3 signature sample item
- Early entry at 11 a.m., one hour earlier than general admission crowd. Show starts at 12 p.m.
- Access to VIP-only restrooms, bars, and covered seating
- Unlimited soda and water (food and beverages available for purchase)
Houston Food Truck Fest
- What to expect: an all-ages friendly afternoon of food and music
- Best pub fare for foodies with mohawks: Gastro Punk
- Comfort food vendor named one of Houston's "Top 10 Fancy Food Trucks" by Houston Press: Ladybird
- Mexican-Korean fusion crowned "Best Food Truck in Texas" by Smithsonian Magazine: Coreanos
- Gourmet griddler seen on the Cooking Channel's Eat Street: The Waffle Bus
- Live music by: Beggars Inc and DJ Flash Gordon Parks
- Other possible sights at this year's festival: a rock climbing wall, free karaoke by Houston Karaoke, family activities, full bar for those 21 and older, and belly rubbing
- Other highlights: