Dancers use their bodies to express emotions, unlike opera singers, who use their voices, and Punchin' Jack, who only uses his fists. Get an eyeful of art with this GrouponLive deal.
- Tickets for two to the Huntsville Ballet Company's 2013–2014 season, including Huntsville Ballet Unplugged, The Nutcracker, and Cinderella
- Where: Von Braun Center
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $59 for balcony seating (up to a $129.84 value)
- $69 for loge seating (up to a $140.64 value)
- Click to view the seating charts for the VBC Playhouse and the Mark C. Smith Concert Hall, both in the Von Braun Center.
- Huntsville Ballet Unplugged (October 25–27 at the VBC Playhouse): Performed in collaboration with UAH Theater, Hunstville Ballet performs new works by contemporary choreographers, with a few classics mixed in.
- The Nutcracker (December 13–15 at the Mark C. Smith Concert Hall): When young Clara sneaks downstairs to see a gift from her toymaker godfather, she finds herself in the midst of an ongoing battle between the toys and the mouse king in Tchaikovsky's holiday classic.
- Cinderella (April 12 at the Mark C. Smith Concert Hall): Dancers reenact the tale of recognizable footwear and the perils of leaving it behind, this time using pink pointe shoes. The evening also includes the annual Discover Dance Community Showcase.