- $25 for one G-Pass to see I Love Lucy: Live on Stage (up to $44.50 value)
- When: select dates, February 11–16
- Where: Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
- Seating: balcony rows W–AA or main-floor rows LL–MM
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
I Love Lucy: Live on Stage
- Who is Lucy and why do I love her?: Lucille Ball—comedian, TV star, and pioneer for women in the entertainment industry—was known for her effervescent charm, slapstick humor, and long-running sitcom, I Love Lucy, which co-starred Ball's then-husband and business partner, Desi Arnaz. Also in the cast were Vivian Vance and William Frawley as their neighbors Ethel and Fred.
- Why should I love I Love Lucy: Live on Stage?: it recreates a live studio audience taping of the show circa 1952
- Are there commercials?: Yes. The Crystaltone Singers perform jingles for Brylcream and Chevrolet.
- Examiner.com praised it for being: "An absolutely brilliant and utterly engaging tribute to that iconic television show."
- Likewise, Musicals in LA called it: "Fresh, lovely, and full of life...a shining love letter to the one and only First Lady of comedy."
The Murat Theatre at Old National Centre
Past the glimmering main lobby, past the Middle Eastern accents and hand-carved murals of the Egyptian Room, past the Victorian splendor of the Corinthian Hall, Old National Centre’s Murat Theatre continues the venue’s brand of elegance. Therein, row upon row of red-upholstered seats face a proscenium-style stage that entertains crowds with Broadway shows and musical acts. Overhead, the soft warmth of a chandelier ringed by a floral mural offsets the brilliance of the stage lighting and the performers’ flashlight-juggling routines.