- $17 for two tickets to I'm Bad (Michael Jackson Tribute) (up to $24.60 value) with two drinks ($10 value; up to $34.60 total value)
- When: Friday, February 14, at 9:30 p.m.
- Where: Mojoes
- General admission
- Door time: 8:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
I'm Bad (Michael Jackson Tribute)
- More than a tribute concert: it's a capital-s Show, loaded with eye-popping visual effects and choreography culled from all of MJ's legendary live performances
- The MJ surrogate: singer/dancer Tej'ai Sullivan
- His vocal range: uncannily on point
- His moves: the moonwalk, the anti-gravity lean, the toe-stand, and the robot
- The tunes: healthy doses of Bad, and greatest hits from the MJ cannon
- Who should you bring: a Valentine's date who's ready to dance, the man or woman in the mirror
With two stories, four bars, a massive soundboard that Phil Spector would drool over, and 12,600 square feet of room for music to roam, the entertainment complex of Mojoes polishes sonic heirlooms and gives fans breathing room for full-lunged sing-alongs. Polished hardwood floors accentuate a cozy, couch-laden lounge area—a decided class that extends to the concert area in the form of a giant chandelier hanging overhead.