Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one G-Pass to see Icona Pop with K.Flay, Sirah, and Alex Angelo (up to a $28 value)
- When: Sunday, September 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue map.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Icona Pop with K.Flay, Sirah, and Alex Angelo
Icona Pop performing an intimate rendition of “I Love It” at Amp Radio in LA
Warning: contains one dirty word, but it’s a dirty word that everybody uses anyway, so it’s really no big deal
- Who they are: Caroline Hjelt and Aino Jawo
- Where they hail from: an enchanted forest in Sweden
- What they sound like: humans falling in love with the wrong robots at an electropop rave
- Where you’ve heard their breakthrough hit “I Love It”: on TV’s Girls and Dancing with the Stars, atop the iTunes dance chart, and at neighborhood helium bars
- Number of eyes that have seen the video for “I Love It” on YouTube: 43 million
- Percentage of songs on Iconic EP that, according to Pitchfork, “would make appropriate soundtracks for glitterbombing your ex on a dance floor”: 67%
- K.Flay's unofficial title: "Suburban Rap Queen"
- Where you've heard Sirah: her verses on Skrillex hits "Bangarang," "Kyoto," and "WEEKENDS!!!"
- How youthful DJ Alex Angelo began mixing: first on his dad's iPad at age 10, then by selling his skateboard ramp and buying Technics 1200 turntables