Going to a concert is an opportunity to be around a lot of people and maybe finally collect all those signatures you need to start selling fresh meat in your front yard. Be a part of something big with this GrouponLive deal.
- $10 for one G-Pass to see Icona Pop with K.Flay, Sirah, and Alex Angelo (up to a $28 value)
- When: Sunday, September 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue map.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Icona Pop with K.Flay, Sirah, and Alex Angelo
Icona Pop performing an intimate rendition of “I Love It” at Amp Radio in LA Warning: contains one dirty word, but it’s a dirty word that everybody uses anyway, so it’s really no big deal
* Who they are: Caroline Hjelt and Aino Jawo * Where they hail from: an enchanted forest in Sweden * What they sound like: humans falling in love with the wrong robots at an electropop rave * Where you’ve heard their breakthrough hit “I Love It”: on TV’s Girls and Dancing with the Stars, atop the iTunes dance chart, and at neighborhood helium bars * Number of eyes that have seen the video for “I Love It” on YouTube: 43 million * Percentage of songs on Iconic EP that, according to Pitchfork, “would make appropriate soundtracks for glitterbombing your ex on a dance floor”: 67% * K.Flay's unofficial title: "Suburban Rap Queen" * Where you've heard Sirah: her verses on Skrillex hits "Bangarang," "Kyoto," and "WEEKENDS!!!" * How youthful DJ Alex Angelo began mixing: first on his dad's iPad at age 10, then by selling his skateboard ramp and buying Technics 1200 turntables
House of Blues Cleveland
308 Euclid Avenue
Cleveland, Ohio 44114Get Directions