Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- 2013 Northwest RibFest VIP packages for one or two
- When: June 27–30
- Where: Idaho Center (formerly at Julius Kleiner Memorial Park)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full festival schedule.<p>
- $35 for a one-day VIP concert package for one (up to a $79 value), which includes:
- One concert ticket for VIP seating (up to a $59 value)
- One t-shirt (a $20 value)
- $117 for a one-day VIP festival package for two (up to a $255 value), which includes:
- Two concert tickets for VIP seating (up to a $115 value)
- Two t-shirts (a $40 value)
- Two rib sampler cards (a $100 value)
**Dates and Times** * Thursday, June 27: RibFest opens at 5 p.m., and Journey Unauthorized performs at 7:30 p.m. * Friday, June 28: RibFest opens at 5 p.m., and Ty Herndon performs at 7:30 p.m. * Saturday, June 29: RibFest opens at 11 a.m., and Billy Dean performs at 7:30 p.m. * Sunday, June 30: RibFest opens at 11 a.m., and Led Zeppelin Live performs at 5 p.m.
####2013 Northwest RibFest
* Don’t get rib sauce on: Steve Perry impersonator Perry Stevens’ white jacket * Raise a rib to: “Wheel in the Sky,” “Separate Ways,” “Don’t Stop Believin’ ” * Number of Ty Herndon Top Ten singles on the Billboard country charts: seven * Number of Billy Dean Top Ten singles on the Billboard country charts: 11 * If these combined singles were each a president, Dean’s version of “Buy Me a Rose” would be: Ulysses S. Grant * What else to do: kids’ activities, fishing derby, rib bone xylophone contest
16200 Idaho Center Blvd
Nampa, Idaho 83687