MMA matches explore the age-old conflict of man against man, much like Hemingway's The Old Man and the Man. Watch ancient themes play out with this Groupon.
- Tickets to see the XFS #62 "Anarchy" MMA Event
- When: Friday, July 12, at 7 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Arena
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- $15 for one ticket for reserved seating in the lower bowl section (a $33 value)
- $15 for two tickets for general admission in the upper bowl section (a $34 value)
- $25 for one ticket for general-admission floor seating (a $54 value)
- $199 for a VIP reserved table for up to eight people (a $500 value)
XFS #62 "Anarchy"
Launched in 2005 by Boise-based Knockout Promotions, the Xtreme Fight Series continues with its 62nd installment, "Anarchy," in which 24 professional MMA fighters swarm CenturyLink Arena, fists bared and eager for glory. The octagon will quake under the added pressure of four championship bouts, including an XFS Heavyweight title brawl between champ Colton Vaughn and challenger Joe "The Bull" Ramos. On the women's side, the spotlight shines brightest on Karly Black and Lindzy Florez, two undefeated fighters who will attempt to pummel each other into their primordial state—piles of protein powder.
2013 Chili & Salsa Fest
What makes a chili recipe the best there is? The judges at this year's Chili & Salsa fest will have to figure that out for themselves as they award entries of chili—and salsa—in this year's competitions. At Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, the scents of fall food mingle in the air, making it tricky for patrons to decide whose wares to sample. And as evening comes on, so does the crowd, as the event shifts to watching college and NFL football on the big screen.
233 S Capitol Blvd.
Boise, Idaho 83702