Live music is a huge improvement on canned music, which takes up valuable pantry space and often spoils into noxious free jazz. Keep it fresh with this GrouponLive deal.
- $24 for one G-Pass to Soulbird Presents A SongVersation with India.Arie (up to a $47.99 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 2, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bayou Music Center
- Section: general-admission, standing room only
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the venue layout.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
A SongVersation with India.Arie
- How you know India.Arie: as the singer-songwriter behind hits including "Video" and "Little Things"
- Genres she's influenced by: soul, R&B, Motown, hip-hop
- Acoustic Soul: her debut, double-platinum album
- Number of Grammy nods: 21 nominations, and 4 wins
- SongVersation: her latest album, released on June 25
- The album was made after: a four-year musical hiatus
- What India says about coming back to the industry: “I wasn’t ready until now. I love where things are on and offstage. I trusted my intuition through every line and note of every song on this album, following the flow."
Bayou Music Center
Part arena, part club, and all about the music, Bayou Music Center has catered to listeners of all tastes since it opened in 1997. James Brown, Steely Dan, Nickelback, and Etta James have all graced the spacious stage, drawn to its dazzling light displays and high-tech audio equipment. The facility also has various bars throughout, from an industrial taproom with corrugated steel walls to a lounge with neon drapery, oriental rugs, and cushy sofas.
100% of 22 customers recommend
“Great show and great venue. I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good show.”