Comedians get their material from dark places, such as loneliness, anxiety, or the crawlspace where they keep their joke file. Lighten up with this GrouponLive deal.
- $34 for a ticket package for two to the Indiana Comedy Festival (up to a $68 value)
- When: August 29–September 11
- Section: preferred general admission
- Door time: 1 hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the lineup.
- Click here to view all available performance options.
The packages includes:
- Two tickets (up to a $24 value each)
- Two cocktails or sodas (up to a $5 value each)
- Post-show meet-and-greet (a $5 value each)
Choose from the following dates and times:
- Thursday, August 29, at 7:30 p.m. at Lerner Theatre
- Saturday, August 31, at 8 p.m. at Lafayette Theater
- Thursday, September 5 at 7:30 p.m. at Seasons Lodge
- Friday, September 6, at 8 p.m. at Auer Performance Hall
- Saturday, September 7, at 8 p.m. at Havens Auditorium
- Sunday, September 8, at 7:30 p.m. at Memorial Opera House
- Wednesday, September 11, at 7:30 p.m. at Crump Theatre
Winner of FunnyBone's Funniest Person in Columbus 2007 contest seen opening for Damon Williams and Steve Byrne.
Warning: contains vulgar language, ethnic humor, references to kidnapping
Warning: contains hate against salad
Chicago comedienne who graduated from the Second City Conservatory and was featured twice in TBS's Just for Laughs festival
Warning: contains coarse language, sexual themes, references to drug abuse and eating disorders
Indiana Comedy Festival
Beneath their joke-slinging exterior, comedians can be fiercely competitive. When vying for club bookings or working material at open mic night, their desire to be the best bubbles up and sharpens their wit. So when Indiana Comedy Festival puts a $5,000 prize on the line, it turns the competition into a war. Across three weeks and 14 cities, 20 comedians fling their best anecdotes and observations to make it to the finals and get within a mic-stand's reach of the purse. These are no amateurs, however; many of the contestants boast credits from such programs as Comedy Central's Live at Gotham, HBO's Def Comedy Jam, and The Bob and Tom Show.