Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to "Invincible: A Tribute To The King Of Pop"
- When: Saturday, June 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $14 for rear balcony section (up to $30.50 value)
- $22 for mezzanine section (up to $45.50 value)
- $24 for orchestra section (up to $50.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
"Invincible: A Tribute To The King Of Pop"
- What you'll see: three different performers playing Michael Jackson at different stages in his life and career
- Trademark moves the stars replicate to a T: the breakdancing, the moonwalking, the glove-wearing
- Think of it as: one of The King Of Pop's own shows, only it's taking place in several different decades at once
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts
Lehman Center for the Performing Arts hosts a lot of firsts. From Jose Feliciano to Russian music institutions, many performing artists have never set played in the Bronx before they come to the Center. That reality is part of what prompted its founding in the first place three decades ago, in an effort to prove that borough residents didn't have to travel to Manhattan or tunnel inside their television sets to experience diverse, live cultural programming. So far, that's included concerts by luminaries such as Smokey Robinson, Patti LaBelle, and Johnny Mathis in addition to folk dance, ballet, and Latino comedy showcases.