- $25.50 for one G-Pass to see James Taylor (up to $34 value)
- When: Thursday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: PNC Bank Arts Center
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- Grammys: 5
- Hall of fame entries: 2—the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and the prestigious Songwriters Hall of Fame
- National Medal of Arts: 1, awarded to him by President Obama in 2011
- Awarded the distinguished Chevalier of the Order of Arts and Letters by the French government in 2012
- Albums sold: more than 100 million
- Known for: his warm, instantly recognizable baritone voice; his distinctive style of guitar-playing
- Essential albums: Sweet Baby James (1970), JT (1977), the Grammy-winning Hourglass (1997), and Live at the Troubadour—a 2010 live CD/DVD recorded with longtime friend Carole King
- Essential tracks: "Fire and Rain," "You've Got a Friend," "Carolina In My Mind," "Country Road," and his cover of Marvin Gaye's "How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)"
73% of 118 customers recommend
“Great experience! Happy I don't have to drive all the way to Hershey for some good lights =) ”
“Summer 2014 great place to go..”
“Lawn seats are great!”