Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
- When: Thursday, June 6, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $48 for rows W–BB of the orchestra section or rows E–K of the mezzanine section (up to an $80.25 value)
- $60 for rows G–V of the orchestra section or rows A–D of the mezzanine section (up to a $101.25 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise's lush aural landscapes. Arranged by Music Director Chad Seiter, the concert's four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo's original music from the Zelda games, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Conductor Eimear Noone leads the full symphony and chorus with the same skills that earned her the opportunity to orchestrate the soundtrack to World of Warcraft and conduct the musical score of StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty. Throughout the euphonious evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes and spotlights exciting moments from the venerable franchise.
The symphony met all my expectations... it was beautiful, fun, and reminiscent of all the great Zelda games I've played.katchy1219, Ticketmaster, 10/25/11
The symphony served as a nostalgia trip for long time gamers and an evening of beautiful music for all other attendees.Sacha Husband, CJSF Radio
Cobb Energy Performing Arts Centre
2800 Cobb Galleria Pkwy.
Atlanta, Georgia 30339