- $29 for two tickets to see a jazz cabaret performance (up to $42 value)
- When: Sunday, February 9 or 23, at 2:30 p.m.
- Where: The Cafe at Broadway
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
The Cafe at Broadway requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, not included in this Groupon
- How often they do jazz brunch at the Cafe: every second and fourth Sunday
- What kinds of jazz: the kind played by saxophonist Duke Curry and cabaret singer Maud Hixson, among others
- More unsuccessful jazz/brunch hybrid: Louis Armstrong trying to drink pancake batter out of his trumpet
- How to find out who's playing next: click here.
The Cafe on Broadway
318 W 53rd St.
New York, New York 10019