- $29 for two tickets to see a jazz cabaret performance, featuring Duke Curry (up to $42 value)
- Where: The Cafe at Broadway
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.
Dates and Times
- Sunday, January 12, at 2:30 p.m. Doors open at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, January 26, at 2:30 p.m. Doors open at 2 p.m.
The Cafe at Broadway requires a two-item minimum food and drink purchase per person, not included in this Groupon
- Where you might have seen him: playing on the city's subway platforms, which his website calls the "greatest stage in the world"
- What he plays: a vintage, 1930s saxophone that won his heart with its clear tone and habit of sending him a fresh bouquet of roses each day
- How he describes his sound: "pure, creative and soulful, not to mention melodic and improvisational"