- $39.99 for one admission to a Flavors and History of Philadelphia Food Tour with Jeffrey Diaz
- This tour is wheelchair accessible and appropriate for kids 10 and older.
- Dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated.
- Upon purchase, you may schedule for one of the available dates
- You must reserve your date here in advance of the event
Tours start outside the Second National Bank at 420 Chestnut St.
Each event is capped at 10 purchasers; each event requires a minimum of 4 purchasers in order to take place.
What You'll Do
From The Liberty Bell to Independence Hall, Philadelphia's Old City District is a hotbed of American history. Yet it's also home to some of the city's best food. Instead of focusing his 1.5-mile, roughly 2-hour walking tours on just one aspect of the Old City's bounty, Jeffrey Diaz samples the best of both worlds, guiding groups to historic sights and local American, Latin, and Indian restaurants.
Walk to historic landmarks, including Jewelers Row, Washington Square Park, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Sample Philly's iconic bites at an Iron Chef's restaurant and a local institution that has been around since 1947.
Foodie and Tour Guide
Jeffrey Diaz wants to get you out of your comfort zone. During his restaurant tours, he and his fellow guides encourage tour-goers to try entirely new dishes and drinks. The job is a natural fit for Jeffrey, who spent more than 20 years as a chef and has worked as a tour guide in Philadelphia, Oregon, and Washington, D.C.