Any fitness goal can be accomplished with the right motivation, whether that means getting in shape to fit into a dress or running to work every day so you won't get fired. Achieve your dreams with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Jillian Michaels
- When: Thursday, April 3, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cullen Performance Hall at University of Houston
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $35 for upper-orchestra rows L–BB (up to $59.50 value)
- $35 for lower-balcony rows A–F (up to $59.50 value)
- $47 for lower-orchestra rows E–K (up to $79.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
As a celebrity trainer and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues and dumbbells into something other than ammo for a catapult. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals. <p>
Cullen Performance Hall at University of Houston
4800 Calhoun Road
Houston, TX 77204Get Directions