Any fitness goal can be accomplished with the right motivation, whether that means getting in shape to fit into a dress or running to work every day so you won't get fired. Achieve your dreams with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Jillian Michaels – Maximize Your Life tour
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center’s James K. Polk Theater
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $32 for orchestra rows K–Q (up to $54.60 value)
- $45 for orchestra rows E–J (up to $76.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.<p>
Though known for her no-nonsense tough love, ruthless workouts, and abs that would make a Greek statue blush, Jillian Michaels has a personal understanding of weight struggles. As a teen, the trainer struggled with her weight until she found empowerment through martial arts. Michaels believes “that fitness [is] just a tool to utilize that would redefine someone’s self-image.” With that in mind, she’s created multifaceted workouts, eating plans, smartphone apps, and even an international tour promoting improved health and confidence.<p>
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
505 Deaderick St.
Nashville, Tennessee 37243Get Directions