Any fitness goal can be accomplished with the right motivation, whether that means getting in shape to fit into a dress or running to work every day so you won't get fired. Achieve your dreams with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Jillian Michaels – Maximize Your Life tour
- When: Saturday, March 15, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Tennessee Performing Arts Center's James K. Polk Theater
- Door time: 7:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $32 for orchestra rows K–Q (up to $54.60 value)
- $45 for orchestra rows E–J (up to $76.30 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Though known for her no-nonsense tough love, ruthless workouts, and abs that would make a Greek statue blush, Jillian Michaels has a personal understanding of weight struggles. As a teen, the trainer struggled with her weight until she found empowerment through martial arts. Michaels believes “that fitness [is] just a tool to utilize that would redefine someone’s self-image.” With that in mind, she’s created multifaceted workouts, eating plans, smartphone apps, and even an international tour promoting improved health and confidence.
Tennessee Performing Arts Center
505 Deaderick St.
Nashville, Tennessee 37243Get Directions