Any fitness goal can be accomplished with the right motivation, whether that means getting in shape to fit into a dress or running to work every day so you won't get fired. Achieve your dreams with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to the Jillian Michaels: Maximize Your Life tour
- When: Friday, April 4, at 7 p.m.
- Where: McFarlin Auditorium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $33 for the main floor, rows T–Z (up to $56.65 value)
- $46 for the main floor, rows G–S (up to $78 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Jillian Michaels speaks about her tour
As a celebrity trainer and a New York Times best-selling author, Jillian Michaels is known for her tough love. In her 90-minute Maximize Your Life seminars, she unleashes the secrets of success she has developed over a career spent helping others achieve their goals, sharing her tips in a straight-talking, interactive, multimedia presentation. Focusing on the trifecta of self, science, and sweat, Michaels starts with what she knows best: fitness. Strategies include dietary changes that jumpstart metabolism and proven exercise techniques that transform bodies into sculpted statues and dumbbells into something other than ammo for a catapult. The talk also delves into mental strategies that prime attendees for success, banishing the negative thinking and lack of willpower that stand in the way of personal fulfillment and creating a systematic path toward achieving personal goals.