Holiday music puts one in a festive mood, just like hanging stockings over the fireplace or leaving a handful of plum pudding under mom's pillow. Get in the yuletide spirit with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to see Jim Brickman in concert
- When: Sunday, December 15, at 3 p.m.
- Where: Symphony Hall
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $17 for rows B–N of the right-center balcony or rows B–J of the left-center balcony (up to a $34.25 value)
- $21 for rows W–CC of the orchestra section (up to a $43.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
- How old Jim Brickman was when he started playing the piano: 8
- How many of his 32 albums have been certified Gold: four
- Number of top-40 singles that have landed on the Adult Contemporary charts: 27
- If the number of Grammy nominations he's earned were in human form, they'd be: twins
- Artists he's collaborated with: Michael W. Smith, Lady Antebellum, and Olivia Newton-John
- How the New York Times described his live performance from My Romance: An Evening with Jim Brickman: "Luxuriant compositions and sensitive vocals"
- What he secretly wishes his fans would call him: The Brick Man
- Where you may have heard some of his compositions: On Sesame Street and in commercials for Gap, Kellogg's, and Isuzu
- Songs you may hear at his Christmas concert: "First Noel," "Ave Maria," "Deck the Halls," and the non-holiday tunes "Simple Things," "I'm Amazed," and "Angel Eyes"
34 Court St.
Springfield, Massachusetts 01103