Listening to country music is one of the best ways to get your boots stomping, second only to locking yourself in a room full of spiders. Tap your feet to this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Joe Nichols or others at Joe's Bar on Weed St., including $5 toward a drink
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $13 to see Cody Canada & The Departed with Chris Knight on Friday, August 30, at 8 p.m. (up to a $23.13 value)
- $10 to see Jack Ingram with Granger Smith on Friday, September 6, at 7:45 p.m. (up to a $17.50 value)
- $10 to see Parmalee on Friday, September 20, at 10 p.m. (up to a $17.50 value)
- $20 to see Joe Nichols on Friday, October 25, at 8:30 p.m. (up to a $34.48 value)
- To hear alt-rock tinged with country and see what became of the Cross Canadian Ragweed boys after their 2010 split, see Cody Canada & The Departed, founded by Mr. Canada and Ragweed bassist Stephen Plano.
- For Texas honky-tonk done Texas-style by a Texan—who won an Academy of Country Music award and has seen seven hits climb into the Top 40 of the Billboard Country charts—see Jack Ingram.
- To hear two brothers, a cousin, and an old friend play their new single, "Carolina," along with other tracks that touch what the band calls "the country side of rock," see Parmalee.
- To sing along to "Brokenheartsville" or "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" somewhere other than the shower, and to hear other tracks from the platinum-selling Man with a Memory, see Joe Nichols.
940 West Weed Street
Chicago, Illinois 60622