- $26.75 for one G-Pass to see John Fogerty and Jackson Browne (up to $53 value)
- When: Tuesday, August 5, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Nikon at Jones Beach Theater
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How you know him: as the lead singer and songwriter of swamp-rockers Creedence Clearwater Revival; as the solo artist behind "The Old Man Down The Road" and "Centerfield"
- CCR classics that showcase Fogerty's melodic growl: "Proud Mary," "Fortunate Son," "Run Through The Jungle," "Born on the Bayou"
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at CCR's induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1993: "As a songwriter, only a few did as much in three minutes."
- Title of his latest album, his ninth: Wrote A Song For Everyone
- Why it's so special: it features Fogerty singing his greatest hits with other musicians including Bob Seeger, Miranda Lambert, and Foo Fighters
- How you know him: as the introspective SoCal songwriter behind some of the most lyrically resonant hits of the '70s
- Classics that showcase Browne's yearning yet wise tenor: "Doctor My Eyes," "These Days," "The Pretender," "Running On Empty"
- What Bruce Springsteen said about him at his induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 2004: "I know the Eagles got in first, but let's face it—and I think Don Henley would agree with me—these are the songs they wish they'd written!"
- Title of his upcoming album, his first in six years: Standing In the Breach
- Why his August 4th show is so special: it brings his full band back into the fold, after nearly a decade of mostly solo acoustic shows
Tips from Groupon Customers
“Nice place by the water ,,great Sound!!”
“Peter Frampton and the Doobie Brothers great show”
“Love Jones beach theatre and groupons ”
Nikon At Jones Beach Theater
1000 Ocean Pkwy.
Wantagh, New York 11793