Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for one ticket to see John Fullbright (up to a $20 value)
- When: Friday, November 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Simmons Center Theater
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
<iframe width=”423” height=”238” src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/hl0bsnjjDIU” frameborder=”0” allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen”=”allowFullScreen=”allowFullScreen””></iframe>
* Recognition for Fullbright's debut studio album, From the Ground Up: a Grammy nomination * How he got his start: playing on the campgrounds at the Woody Guthrie Folk Festival * What celebrated country artist Jimmy Webb said about Fullbright when he presented him with the ASCAP Harold Adamson Lyric Writing Award: "[He's] one of the best writers I have heard in a long, long time." * What Fullbright's bio says about his music: "He is not folk, not Americana and not pop, but possibly the best fusion of them all." * How his bio learned to talk: by repeatedly watching the HAL scenes in 2001: A Space Odyssey