Although not one of the five traditional senses, a sense of humor is the only thing that allows humans to answer knock-knocks at the door. You're there with this GrouponLive deal.
- $26 for two tickets to a comedy show (up to an $18 value each) and two drinks (up to a $9 value each; up to a $54 total value). Drinks can be applied toward the club's two-beverage minimum.
- When: any show of your choice through December 21, excluding special events
- Where: Joker's Wild Comedy Club
- Seating: best available upon booking
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view a schedule of upcoming performers.
Chipps Cooney (July 26–27)
As seen on HBO and in Adam Sandler's The Benchwarmers
Warning: contains Italian swears and will almost certainly incur the disapproval of Francis Ford Coppola
Tina Giorgi (August 2–3)
Former high school teacher turned comedian, seen on Late Late Show with Craig Kilbourn and Comedy Central
Warning: contains adult terms relating to the digestive process
Joker’s Wild Comedy Club
Joker's Wild Comedy Club's stage showcases comics drawn from both the national touring circuit and the local scene. The intimate venue, which recently replaced its space-hogging booths with brand-new seats, features headlining comedians who fill Thursday–Saturday evenings with laughter during 8 p.m. and 10:30 p.m. shows. On Wednesday night, fledgling funny folk strive for their five minutes of fame at open mic night. Joker’s Wild also runs its own School of Comedy, where budding comedians can chase their dreams of cracking up audiences and keeping glasses of water on a stool. The club’s full menu of pub food mutes growling stomachs with appetizers and entrees for patrons hoping to perfect an onion-ring spit take.