During concerts, a musician’s wild side emerges, such as when a guitarist destroys an amplifier or a singer eats a zebra. Observe untamed talent with this GrouponLive deal.
- $18 for one G-Pass to see Jonny Lang with Honor By August (up to a $36.50 value)
- When: Tuesday, September 24, at 8 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Cleveland
- Section: general-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.<p>
Jonny Lang performing "Give Me Up Again"
* His age when he joined his first blues band: 12 * How many years it took to start fronting that band: less than 1 * His age when he released his first album: 16 * His age when he earned his first Grammy: 25 * His voice's age according to [Living Light News](http://gr.pn/181TCe2): 40 * His latest release: Fight for My Soul, which dropped September 2 after seven years of silence * How is it?: According to [Blues Rock Review](http://gr.pn/15qiEFh), it's "filled with brilliant melodies that draw listeners right in." * Meaning of Honor By August: finding honor by doing something respected and impressive * What the name means to the musicians, according to their [website](http://www.honorbyaugust.com/about/): "We all believe in doing things the right way, with integrity, and making music that comes from a place of true inspiration.” * Song to check out: "Believe," a soaring track that has nothing to do with Cher's song of the same name
House of Blues Cleveland
308 Euclid Ave.
Cleveland, OH 44114