- $15 for one ticket to see Josh Garrels with Robbie Seay (up to $22 value)
- When: Saturday, February 8, at 9 p.m.
- Where: The Ballroom at Warehouse Live
- Section: general admission
- Door time: 8 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
Josh Garrels with Robbie Seay
Josh Garrels performing "Slip Away" from the film The Sea in Between
- Josh Garrels' style: a unique mixture of folk music, hip-hop elements, and Christian lyricism, all sung in a voice that is soul-searching and unmistakably earnest
- Josh Garrels album that'll make you feel tingly inside: Love & War & The Sea In Between, which Christianity Today named the top album of 2011
- How Christianity Today describes the album: "prophetic, incisive, achingly human, and longingly spiritual"
- Where you might have seen Robbie Seay and his band: leading worship services at the Ecclesia church in suburban Houston
- Robbie Seay hit: "Song of Hope (Heaven Come Down)", which hit #7 on Billboard's Hot Christian Songs chart
Named after its former life as a 1920s era warehouse, Warehouse Live has traded the steady hum of industrial machines for the solid roar of music-crazy crowds. Before even setting foot within, guests can get an idea of the venue's energy by noting the 20-foot marquee towering above the street at the entrance, flashing its vintage neon welcoming. The venue's two spaces cater to groups of all sizes, from 1,500-person concerts to 50-person parties and very awkward, very expensive first dates. Full bars throughout pour a menu of cocktails and beer to keep limbs limber for dancing.
The Ballroom at Warehouse Live
813 Saint Emanuel St.
Houston, Texas 77003