- $25 for one G-Pass to Josh Groban: In The Round (up to a $60.60 value)
- When: Wednesday, October 23, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Palace of Auburn Hills
- Section: 103–111 or 116–124
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart. <p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
* What's new for Josh: his sixth studio album, _All That Echoes_ * What shouldn't be new for Josh, but is: the new album is his first to debut at #1 on the _Billboard_ 200 * Previous experience with being #1: he was the best-selling artist in all of the U.S. in 2007 * The New York Times' very New York Times-y praise for All That Echoes' cover of Stevie Wonder's "I Believe (When I Fall In Love It Will Be Forever)": "The final two minutes...ring clear with freewheeling entitlement, like the flash of a peregrine set aloft." * What to expect on the In the Round tour: Groban from every angle, backed by stellar musicians and performing hits from each of his albums
The Palace of Auburn Hills
6 Championship Dr.
Auburn Hills, MI 48326