According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket to a Kansas City Royals game against the St. Louis Cardinals
- When: Monday, May 27, at 1:10 p.m., or Tuesday, May 28, at 7:10 p.m.
- Where: Kauffman Stadium
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $18 for Hy-Vee Infield seating marked in light orange on the seating chart (up to a $27.50 value)
- $32 for Field Plaza seating marked in light blue on the seating chart (up to a $49.50 value)
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Royals.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Royals.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
In 1985, in a thrilling seven-game battle, the Royals defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to win an all-Missouri World Series. Since the inception of interleague play, the two teams have reignited the I-70 rivalry, and will fan the competitive blazes with a series starting on May 27. This time around, both teams enter as serious postseason contenders. The Royals, especially, have been one of this season's most improved clubs, as they sit near the top of baseball in both team ERA and batting average.
One Royal Way
Kansas City, MO 64129