According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- Ticket to a Kansas City Royals game against the Oakland A's
- When: Friday, July 5 at 7:10 p.m.; Saturday, July 6 at 1:10 p.m.; or Sunday, July 7 at 1:10 p.m.
- Where: Kauffman Stadium
- Doors: 90 minutes before the first pitch
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $15 for Hy-Vee Infield seating marked in light orange on the seating chart (up to a $24 value)
- $25 for Field Plaza seating marked in light blue on the seating chart (up to a $37 value)
Please provide only one name in the check-out field to simplify the will-call process.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Royals.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Royals.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
As the 2013 MLB season enters the dog days of summer, the Royals have a chance to make up ground in a heated AL playoff race in a three-game set against the Oakland Athletics. On July 5, the fans can enjoy hot dogs, small soft drinks, and peanuts for $1 each, and can stick around after the final out to see handlers set free flocks of fireworks. On July 6, the first 10,000 fans to enter Kauffman Stadium receive a white Charlie-O the Mule t-shirt—a wearable testament to their knowledge of Royals' mascot history.
One Royal Way
Kansas City, MO 64129