According to legend, Babe Ruth pointed his bat toward the sky to let his fans know exactly where the flesh-eating aliens were coming from. See the greats be great with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to a Kansas City Royals game, plus a souvenir Royals cap
- Where: Kauffman Stadium
- Doors: 90 minutes before the first pitch
- Note: When buying this Groupon, please provide only one name in the check-out field to simplify the will-call process.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Seating and Game Options
- $12 for Hy-Vee Infield seating (up to a $21 value; up to a $36 total value)
- $22 for Field Plaza seating (up to a $33 value; up to a $48 total value)
Both options include a Royals cap, redeemable on the day of the game (a $15 value). For either option, choose from the following games:
- Against the Minnesota Twins on Monday, August 5, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Twins on Tuesday, August 6, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday, August 7, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Monday, August 12, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Tuesday, August 13, at 7:10 p.m.
- Against the Miami Marlins on Wednesday, August 14, at 1:10 p.m.
When you click "Buy," you'll be redirected to Royals.com to complete your transaction. This offer applies toward the face value of tickets, but you'll still need to pay all Royals.com fees and taxes in full.
Major League Baseball trademarks and copyrights are used with permission of MLB Advanced Media, L.P. All rights reserved.
The Scouting Report
Mid-July's All-Star break came just in time for the Royals. Using the four-day rest to regroup, recharge, and refill their bats with protein powder, they won their first two series after returning the field—one against playoff contender Baltimore, the other against A.L. Central Division-leading Detroit. In both series, solid pitching proved crucial, as the Royals allowed just 11 runs in their five victories over that stretch. Back within striking distance of a playoff spot, the club now sets its sights on August, when it'll have to defend Kauffman Stadium against the Marlins and the division-rival Twins.