Music is all around us—in the wind, the rain, and the weird sounds that children make. Listen to something that's actually been rehearsed with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12.50 for one G-Pass to Karl Denson's Tiny Universe with Z-Trip (up to a $29 value)
- When: Thursday, October 31, at 8 p.m
- Where: Fillmore Auditorium
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Age limit: Must be 16 or older with valid photo ID
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Karl Denson's Tiny Universe
- Where you've heard Karl Denson: he was the longtime saxophonist for Lenny Kravitz and has toured with Dave Matthews and Jack Johnson
- What his own material sounds like: jazz for people who don't think they're into jazz, fused with loads of funk, rock, afrobeat, and R&B grooves
- How Karl describes his Halloween bash: a "Ray Charles boogaloo dance party"
- What that means: he'll play original songs mixed with a set of Ray Charles covers, which will be sung by opener Zach Deputy
- How opener Zach Deputy describes his music: "island-infused drum n' bass gospel ninja soul"
- What that means: we're not sure, but it sounds pretty cool
- Who else is adding to the boogaloo: jam-band veterans The Cosmic Horns
The Fillmore Auditorium—founded in 1907 as the Mammoth Roller Rink and renovated in 1999 to evoke the famous Fillmore in San Francisco—has hosted numerous stars and dignitaries on its stage. Although everyone from Marilyn Manson to James Blunt has packed the concert schedule, the space remains an especially popular site for jam bands; Phish mastermind Trey Anastasio christened the revamped venue in 1999 by performing a marathon set.
1510 Clarkson St
Denver, CO 80218