- One G-Pass to KBLX’s Hot Summer Night featuring Kenny ‘Babyface’ Edmonds, Blackstreet, Jagged Edge, 112, Dru Hill and Next
- When: Sunday, August 31, at 4 p.m.
- Where: Concord Pavilion
- Door time: 2:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the venue layout.
- $20 for the general-admission lawn (up to $40 value)
- $25 for reserved section 201, 202, 208, or 209, rows PP–X (up to $40 value)
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
KBLX's Hot Summer Night
- Kenny "Babyface" Edmonds: Famous for ubiquitous ballads such as "I Swear," Edmonds' sweet tone and songcraft have netted him 10 Grammys, 26 #1 hits, and a nonstop career writing and producing for the likes of Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Madonna. Live, expect a set of fan favorites and new tracks from his latest collaboration with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce.
- Blackstreet: deemed "the original rump-shakers" by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit "No Diggity," the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as "Booti Call" and "Before I Let You Go"
- Jagged Edge: steered by the intertwining vocals of identical twins The Casey Boys, Jagged Edge scored a Grammy nomination with the jam "Where the Party At" before recording soulful salutes to monogamy with their album Baby Makin' Project and their hit "Let's Get Married"
- 112: Georgia R&B quartet best known for their Grammy-winning background vocals on P. Diddy's "I'll Be Missing You," as well as the hits "Only You," "Anywhere," and "Peaches & Cream"
- Dru Hill: Since 1992, the group has burned up airways and headphones with sultry hits including “Never Make a Promise,” “In My Bed,” and “How Deep is Your Love.” The current lineup features founder Nokio, lead singer Sisqó, original member Jazz, and recent addition Tao.
- Next: the Minneapolis R&B trio filled the late '90s and 2000s with slinky smash hits such as "Butta Love," "Too Close," and "Wifey"
2000 Kirker Pass Road
Concord, California 94521