- One G-Pass to Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Nation Tour
- When: Saturday, August 3, at 5 p.m.
- Where: Georgia Dome
- Door time: 4 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $29 for sections 303–305, rows 6–24; section 306, rows 2–26; section 311, rows 2–26; or sections 312–314, rows 2–24 (up to a $45.45 value)
- $36 for sections 301, rows 4–24; section 302, rows 2–22; sections 307–310, rows 1–26; or section 315, rows 2–26 (up to a $55.95 value)
- $59 for sections 206–211, rows 3–16 (up to an $87.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kenny Chesney’s No Shoes Nation Tour
- Kenny Chesney has racked up: 37 top-5 singles, 30 million albums sold, and six Country Music Awards
- Title of his newest album, which celebrates his free time on the Gulf of Mexico: Life On a Rock
- Sample lyric from "Pirate Flag": "Well I dropped a note in a bottle/To a long-legged model/And I traded it in for a whole 'nother world/A pirate flag and an island girl"
- Song most likely to convince you not to sell your old John Deere: "She Thinks My Tractor's Sexy"
- Who else will be there: Eli Young Band and Kacey Musgraves
- Eli Young Band recently adorned their mantle with: the Academy of Country Music's 2012 award for Song of the Year for their hit "Crazy Girl"
- Where you may have seen Kacey Musgraves: the fifth season of USA Networks' Nashville Star, where she placed seventh