- One G-Pass to see Kenny Rogers Christmas And Hits Through The Years
- When: Tuesday, December 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Bergen Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $29 for balcony section (up to $59.75 value)
- $47 for mezzanine section (up to $92.95 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kenny Rogers Christmas And Hits Through The Years
- Hits you know: “The Gambler,” "Lucille," “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn't know was sung by Kenny Rogers: "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)"
- Where you've heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- Where else Rogers' music has been honored: in the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Does that mean he only plays country music?: no, he's dabbled in rock, pop, and even jazz
- Recent successes: Spin praised his set at Bonnaroo 2012 as one of the best of the festival
- What else he'll be celebrating on his December tour: Christmas, beating Santa in this year's Whitest Beard contest
- Yuletide songs he'll perform: "Silent Night," "Joy To The World," "White Christmas"
Bergen Performing Arts Center
In 2004—on a mission to bolster its community’s wellspring of creativity and education—the nonprofit Bergen Performing Arts Center took over the former John Harms Center, an art-deco-style movie and vaudeville palace built in 1922. Today, in the same antique theater where Frank Capra screened his first car chase, the venue hosts 150 yearly events that bring dance, music, and theatrical productions to an estimated 250,000 annual audience members. Networks such as HBO, PBS, and MTV all have filmed international broadcasts on the stage, which has seen the likes of Diana Krall, Heart, and ZZ Top.