At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this GrouponLive deal.
- One G-Pass to a holiday concert
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $31.25 to see Kenny Rogers on Wednesday, December 4, at 8 p.m. (up to a $62.50 value). Seating will be in sections B, C, or E, rows M–V.
- $30 to see Holiday Doo Wop on Saturday, December 14, at 7 p.m. (up to a $62.50 value). Seating will be in sections C–F, rows M–V.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won't need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app.
Kenny Rogers Christmas And Hits Through The Years
- Hits you know: “The Gambler,” "Lucille," “Islands in the Stream”
- Hit you didn't know was sung by Kenny Rogers: "Just Dropped In (To See What Condition My Condition Was In)"
- Where you've heard it: the psychedelic bowling/Gulf War dream sequence in The Big Lebowski
- Where else Rogers' music has been honored: in the Country Music Hall of Fame
- Does that mean he only plays country music?: no, he's dabbled in rock, pop, and even jazz
- Recent successes: Spin praised his set at Bonnaroo 2012 as one of the best of the festival
- What else he'll be celebrating on his December tour: Christmas, beating Santa in this year's Whitest Beard contest
- Yuletide songs he'll perform: "Silent Night," "Joy To The World," "White Christmas"
Holiday Doo Wop
- The lineup: The Duprees, Jay Seigel's Tokens, Shirley Alston Reeves, Johnny Tillotson, and others
- What they'll be singing: their own hits and doo wop takes on holiday tunes
- How you know the Tokens: the original lineup—featuring Jay Siegel—was responsible for "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"
- How you know Shirley Alston Reeves: as the former lead singer of The Shirelles
- How you know Johhny Tillotson: by reading his name tag, and from his reworking of the 19th-century Haitian song, "Yellow Bird"
NYCB Theatre at Westbury
960 Brush Hollow Rd.
Westbury, New York 11590Get Directions