Auto shows are the safest places to practice pretend engine noises without attracting lawn mowers in heat. Rev up with this Groupon.
- Stock-car racing at Kentucky Motor Speedway
- When: 5 p.m. at races between April 27th and October 19th ; click here to see the schedule
- Where: Kentucky Motor Speedway
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 1 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $12 for two tickets and two sodas (up to $24 value)
- $24 for four tickets and four sodas (up to $48 value)
- $36 for six tickets and six sodas (up to $72 value)
- $49 for 10 tickets and 10 sodas (up to $120 value)
Races at Kentucky Motor Speedway
On April 13, Kentucky Motor Speedway gears up for another season of high-adrenaline racing, as it's done every year since 1961. Each Sunday features a different line-up of events, including street stock, thunder stock, sportsman, mini stock, mini stock figure eight and two-seat cruisers with monthly clone go-carts. Four hours of racing kicks off at 5 p.m., though fans can arrive early for qualifying at 4 p.m. and practice at 2 p.m., which is a great time to catch a behind-the-scenes look at drivers preparing their cars and tuning-up their lead feet.