Watching a movie gives audiences a chance to capture that moment's resonant je ne sais quoi, which is French for popcorn smell. Learn the language of cinema with this GrouponLive deal.
- $12 for two individual screening tickets for any non-Spotlight screening at the Key West Film Festival (up to a $26.82 value)
- When: November 13–17
- Where: Tropic Cinema and San Carlos Institute
- Section: general admission
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the festival schedule.
Key West Film Festival
- For a documentary that chronicles the lives of Cubans trying to carve out their cultural identity after being forced from their homeland, see Cubamerican on November 17
- For a comedy about an unconventional tango instructor trying to save his family's studio, see Tony Tango on November 14
- For a documentary examining the lives of musicians in touristy Branson, Missouri, see We Always Lie to Strangers on November 14 or 15
- For a covertly-filmed fantasy-horror flick staged in a familiar theme park, see Escape from Tomorrow on November 14 or 15
- For a film inspired by Cruising from multi-hyphenate James Franco, see Interior. Leather Bar. on November 15 or 17
- For a drama adapted from a Pulitzer Prize-winning play, see August: Osage County on November 17