- One general admission standing ticket to your choice of concerts at House of Blues San Diego
- Door time: one hour prior to showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Beatles vs. Stones: must be 21 and older
- $15 for one ticket to Kidz Bop Kidz – “Dream Big, Sing Loud” Tour on Wednesday, July 30, at 5 p.m. (up to $29.50 value)
- $11 for Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Shootout on Thursday, May 22, at 8 p.m. (up to $21 value)
Kidz Bop Kids
- Kidz Bop’s foolproof concept: the biggest hits of the day, sung by kids, for kids
- What started as just one album: quickly ballooned into a dependable brand of youth-appropriate excitement, spawning dozens of records, tours, and even its own social network
- How many albums they’re up to now: 25, not counting the latest collection Kidz Bop Party Pop!
- The latest generation of Boppers taking the stage: Jayna, Grant, Bredia, Ashlynn, and Matt
- Their show: an ecstatic dance party that treats many youngsters to their first taste of a concert experience
- The latest songs in their canon: One Direction’s “Best Song Ever,” Ylvis’s “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say),” and Psy’s “Gangnam Style”
- Note to parents: Kidz Bop tastefully alters and omits any lyrics that could be deemed inappropriate for young audiences
Beatles vs. Stones – A Musical Shootout
- Which band is better?: that’s for the audience to decide at this conceptual battle of tribute bands
- Playing the part of The Beatles: Abbey Road, an internationally renowned tribute band
- Playing the part of the Rolling Stones: Jumping Jack Flash, also an internationally renowned tribute band
- How the shootout goes down: each band battles for the prize in a series of mini-sets
- What to expect: spot-on replications of early Beatles hits hits, as well as cuts from the decidedly scrappier Stones, followed by a big encore where both bands play together
House of Blues San Diego
1055 Fifth Ave.
San Diego, California 92101