- One G-Pass to see Kings of Leon with Young the Giant and Kongos
- When: Wednesday, September 10, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Oak Mountain Amphitheatre
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- $15 for the sections 301–308 (up to $59 value)
- $20 for section 201 or 204 (up to $69.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Kings of Leon
- The Kings of Leon: brothers Caleb, Nathan, and Jared Followill, and cousin Matthew Followill based out of Nashville, TN
- The hits that cemented their global takeover: “Sex on Fire” and “Use Somebody,” which racked up a total of four Grammy Awards
- The album those hits appeared on: Only by the Night, which went double platinum in the US alone
- 8: the total number of countries Only by the Night went platinum in
- 2: the spot their sixth album, 2013’s Mechanical Bull, debuted at on the Billboard 200; it was also nominated for a Grammy Award for Best Rock Album of 2013
- What the New York Times had to say about it: “anthemic is the goal and anthemic is the end result”
- Rolling Stone’s take: writer Jon Dolan said the songs “quake with soul, country, and gospel history”
- Check out: “Wait For Me,” the latest single from the new album Mechanical Bull
90% of 40 customers recommend
“We did not have any kids with us but I thought it was very nice, I would go again. Parents need to make sure to park at the end, they had bouncers for the kids plus...”
“We did not have any kids with us but I thought it was very nice, I would go again. Parents need to make sure to park at the end, they had bouncers for the kids plus they could ride a little train and also get their pictures with some characters. Hope to take my grandkids next year”