- $25 for one adult ticket to Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch featuring Elbert Hensley & the Hensley Gospel Ensemble (up to $51 value)
- Each ticket includes a brunch buffet, live gospel show, and non-alcoholic beverages
- When: Sunday, November 24, at 11 a.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Seating: best available upon purchase
- Seating time: 11 a.m. Ticket redemption begins one hour prior to seating time.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Kirk Franklin Presents Gospel Brunch
- Featured choir: Elbert Hensley & the Hensley Gospel Ensemble
- What happens at the HOB concert: enthusiastic singers deliver a blend of traditional and contemporary gospel songs
- What happens at the buffet: Southern-style chicken and waffles, jambalaya, and made-to-order omelets form edible models of Mount Everest on plates
House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture and thoroughly caffeinated phantoms.